Verivide Color Assessment Cabinets
For the visual assessment of color under controlled, standard light conditions.Request Info
Cabinets incorporate a digital control panel, which includes features such as auto sequence, servicing indicator, warm up, power save, data recording and optional dimming. The new look control panel, is also ergonomically designed to allow the user more comfort. Illuminants can be chosen as follows:
- D65 VeriVide ""Artificial Daylight"" fluorescent lamps conforming to Standard Illuminant D6500.
- D652 Additional level of ""Artificial Daylight"" for colors of low reflectance factor.
- TL83 & 84 Philips Triphosphor fluorescent lamps. Often chosen as a ""Point of Sale"" illuminant.
- F Filament (domestic) lighting and as a test for metamerism.
- UV Ultra Violet light to reveal the presence of fluorescent dyes and bleaches.
- AATCC 8
- AATCC 133
- AATCC 132
- AATCC 117
- AATCC 116
- AATCC 109
- AATCC 61
- AATCC 23
- AATCC 16
- AATCC 15
- AATCC 190
- ISO 105-C01
- ISO 105-C05
- ISO 105-C09
- ISO 105-C08
- ISO 105-C07
- ISO 105-C06
- ISO 105-C04
- ISO 105-C03
- ISO 105-C02
- ISO 105-X11
VeriVide Color Assessment Cabinet CAC60
Spare Lamps CAC150
Spare Lamps CAC120-5
Spare Lamps CAC120
Spare Lamps CAC60-5
Spare Lamps CAC60
45 Degree Fixed Table for Color Assessment Cabinet
VeriVide Color Assessment Cabinet -Portable
VeriVide Color Assessment Cabinet CAC150-5
VeriVide Color Assessment Cabinet CAC150
VeriVide Color Assessment Cabinet CAC120-5
Spare Lamps - Portable
VeriVide Color Assessment Cabinet CAC120
VeriVide Color Assessment Cabinet CAC60-5
Spare Lamps CAC150-5
Get a Quote
Please feel free to contact us via telephone or e-mail. We will gladly respond to you in a timely manner with answers to your questions.