The Durawash simulates the conditions necessary to meet leading chain stores standard garment and fabric durability tests.
The process control systems provide excellent accuracy and repeatability. The physical performance of the Durawash is compatible with that of the "Hoovermatic" Twin Tub and complies with the Marks and Spencer Fabric Durability (C15) and Print Durability (P5) methods of test.
Control console features:
- Multi range timer with end of cycle audible alarm Automatic agitator shut off
- Temperature indication and control with an accuracy +/-0.25% of controller range
- Display resolution 0.1 degree C.
- System control and calibration accuracy better than +/-1 degree C
- Solid state relay for silent switching, reliability and zero electrical noise
- Push button tank drainage with inline filter to a magnetically coupled drain pump for reliability
Other design features include:
- Process tank construction in high grade 316 stainless steel
- Lid interlock and latch for added safety
- Stainless steel bearing housing
- Industrial quality motor specifications
- Level protection to disable heating
- Easy access for servicing
- Free standing machine on lockable wheels
Electrical specifications and requirements: 230V, 50-60Hz, 1 phase, 2750W
Get a Quote
Please feel free to contact us via telephone or e-mail. We will gladly respond to you in a timely manner with answers to your questions.