May 03, 2022
Redesigned PowerTear™ Enhances Customer Experience and Accuracy
SDL Atlas launches the next generation of its popular PowerTear™ Elmendorf Tear Tester. The new full color touch screen controller makes the instrument even easier to operate while the enhanced unit conversion and results tracking will greatly increase the customer experience during testing.
The PowerTear™ is the most versatile tearing tester of its kind, allowing for the testing of both light and heavy weight samples. By adding the separately sold proprietary “E” Pendulum kit, the capacity of the PowerTear increases to 128 N, perfect for heavy duty samples.
Other features of the PowerTear™ include:
- Pendulum and weights for 8 , 16 , 32 and 64 N fit a wide variety of testing demands.
- Results are displayed in mN, cN, N, g, kg, oz and lb. The display shows the sample number and which pendulum is in use.
- Adjustable controls for pendulum balance allows the user to precisely determine the center of gravity and make changes as required.
- Electromagnetic brake halts the pendulum after the test for user safety.
- Touch screen controller can store 100 test results.
- Large platform ensures instrument stability during testing.
- Set of test weights and check weights come in acrylic racks for safe storage.
The sleek new design will enhance the look of any laboratory.
Committed to providing customers confidence in standard based testing, SDL Atlas has offices and experts in the United States, United Kingdom, Hong Kong and China, plus agents serving over 100 countries, SDL Atlas is ready to support its customers with instruments, consumables, and services anywhere in the world.
For more information, visit www.sdlatlas.com or contact an SDL Atlas solutions expert:
- (US) T: +803-329-2110; E: [email protected]
- (Hong Kong, China) T: +852 3443 4888; E: [email protected]
- (China) T: +86 755 2671 1168; E: [email protected]