August 10, 2023
AirPerm Air Permeability Tester Redesign Now Allows for PPE Specific Testing
SDL Atlas releases the next generation of its versatile AirPerm Air Permeability Tester. The AirPerm now has test head options specific for testing Personal Protection Equipment (PPE), allowing for Face Mask Testing to EN 14683 and Foam Testing to ASTM D3574 & EN ISO 7231.
Other features of the new AirPerm include:
- Touch screen controller within easy reach
- Test results stored on the main controller and exported via a USB drive
- Automatic ranging system eliminates need for operator interface during a test
- Powerful, yet quiet vacuum accommodates a variety of test plates to suit every application and features easy checks for daily verification
- 20 cm test head comes standard and is used for instrument calibration
- Eight additional heads available
- Side drawers for test head and accessory storage
The AirPerm makes air permeability testing affordable while maintaining confidence that test results meet international and retailer standards for textiles, nonwovens, and paper providing quick, straightforward results in the unit of measure of your choice.
Committed to providing customers confidence in standard based testing, SDL Atlas has offices and experts in the United States, United Kingdom, Hong Kong and China, plus agents serving over 100 countries, SDL Atlas is ready to support its customers with instruments, consumables, and services anywhere in the world.
For more information, visit www.sdlatlas.com or contact an SDL Atlas solutions expert:
- (US) T: +803-329-2110; E: [email protected]
- (Hong Kong, China) T: +852 3443 4888; E: [email protected]
- (China) T: +86 755 2671 1168; E: [email protected]